Do You Have Real Proof?

posted in: adultery, Alimony | 0

If you are currently involved in a separation or divorce, or are contemplating that course of action there are a lot of things to consider.

If you will be going to court and trying to get alimony, child support or be compensated for damages like pain and suffering, embarrassment, emotional stress, stress on the children, and  heartache you need to be prepared properly.

Having the correct kind of proof to prove your case can be challenging. This is where a professional investigator comes in.

Someone who has been working with such cases for a long time and has experience in these matters.

Someone who knows how judges and lawyers think and can gather the proper evidence to prove the case.

Sometimes people use the “do it yourself approach” Sometimes this works, but often does not.

Talking to a professional investigator can go a long way toward helping your case.

Call Danny Barham P.I. at


Leave a Reply